|light, my muse|
- my parents and in-laws - and Sølve, of course - for helping out with the kids (+ the house in general) now that I'm busy writing my home exam. I couldn't have done it without them!
- a sunny afternoon after a very foggy morning
- toddler feelings helpline (via A Cup of Jo)
- a weekend in Stockholm with my mamma (unfortunately my sister and her family got sick, so she couldn't come)
- visiting Fotografiska - such great exhibitions; I especially enjoyed the Christian Tagliavini one
- binging on season five of "Homeland"
- watching "Ugly Delicious" on Netflix with Sølve
- a flowery, colourful silk blouse from & Other Stories - perfect for spring, and for layering with wool (camisole underneath; cardigan on top) now while it's still freezing.
- Greek yoghurt mixed with Bonne Maman apricot jam - a lucky discovery because we were out of honey
- light, sun and fresh air
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- writing my home exam. I'm happy with the task though; Ibsen's "Ghosts".
- hardly any time at all with my kids because of said exam. I only see them in the morning; they are already asleep when I get home from the University in the evening.