|from the a roll of film a month archives // Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N|
- a week of successful dinner planning - so satisfying, in many ways (PS: what's for dinner)
- I finally got back to working out. Only once during the last week though...
- so much snow the last few days!
- how to be a minimalist with kids
- happy to see that Ulrika blogs again
- this interview with the ever inspiring mother of five (!), Courtney Adamo
- How I Get It Done: Martha Stewart (via Hjartesmil)
- my sister and her family are visiting this weekend
- homemade cauliflower soup and garlic bread for dinner
- one of my favorite photographers, Maria, is traveling west this spring, so I'm planning to book her for a family photo session
- reading your thoughts on blogging on my post about my thoughts on blogging
- doing a lot of journaling lately - the old fashioned handwritten way
- a big glass of red wine to start the weekend
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- the snow is not ideal for biking, hence there has been a lot of driving lately
- morning rush hour - before we even get in the car. There's so much nagging!
- the sound of our car's heating system - so annoying.