|carrot soup from the archives // Kodak Portra 160, Canon EOS 500N|
Soon(ish) I want to make...
- Sarah Bernard in a baking tray
- burger with apple, bacon and red onion compote
- everyday lentil soup
- celeriac + beet salad with lemon, chili + mint (I'm no fan of mint; I think coriander could be a nice substitute)
- creamy French lentils with mushroom and kale
- garlicky kale quiche
- mushroom lentil spaghetti "bolognese"
- sweet potato fries using this trick to get them crispy
- roasted sweet potato with warm spices
- chocolate mousse with avocado or this version
- cauliflower with tikka masala sauce
- - -
This post has been in my draft folder for ages. Time to make it public - along with all those other draft posts. So don't worry, there won't be a complete radio silence in this space while I contemplate one of life's big questions; to blog or not to blog. (THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your heartwarming comments on my previous post.)