Wednesday, 6 December 2017

When I finish my studies I want to

from the Bergen apartment archives - books and a suitable mantra

- make photo books from the past two years (I used to be really into it.)
- give darker mornings, yet again another try
- shoot film! This year I have finished one film. One! Maybe I'll do another round of a roll of film a month to make up for the sad 2017 number?
- make Sunday hikes a high priority family tradition
- spend a lot more time at the mountain cabin
- do my very best not to work during the weekends
- get back to proper dinner planning - maybe I should even dust off the old "what's for dinner project"?
- explore new recipes in my stacks of cook books
- have movie nights with Sølve - it's been ages since I last saw a movie
- binge watch tv series

Note to self: Don't get too excited about this already. You don't finish your studies for another semester...

2 comments:

  1. Hei Astrid,
    teatching is about inspiring and knowlege ... and this second part needs studies ... always.
    So, the "bad" news are: studies will not end.
    The "good" news are: you will learn how to manage all the fields in your life and, most of the time, you will achieve a nice balance between your personal/family life and your work life.
    Rosália

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails