|Christmas tree hunt from the 2009 archives - the last time we had a proper white Christmas|
- I FINISHED MY EXAM!
- watching snowflakes dance in the air before they fall to the ground
- listening to Christmas carols
- 10 questions about Christmas - "The tree when I lean over it to plug the lighs in in the morning" - yes! The best Christmas scent!
- når motemennesker skal spise seg pene med vegetarmat
- nei, sønnen min får ikke julegave av meg i år
- dette Ingefær podcast intervjuet med Elisa Røtterud (Kul dame! Var på Svalbard på jobbreise sammen i 2008 - back in the days altså!)
- og denne Ingefær-episoden: barseltid og mammarollen
- the generosity of my colleagues
- Friday afternoon tacos and catch up with the best of friends and our flock of kids - including 2,5 months old baby H. I'm so, so thankful for having them all in my life!
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- the pile of 50 midterm Norwegian papers that needs grading + a few other grading jobs. No rest for the wicked...
- the beautiful snow turned into glazed streets, which means I don't dare to bike, so I have driven to work the last couple of days and it drives me crazy. Morning rush traffic instead of fresh air and light exercise - not the way I like to start my days.
- all the talk (and photos) of matcha, smoothie bowls, collagen and all that jazz in social media. Although I'm periodically really into green smoothies, ginger shots and vegetable juices... Oh to throw stones in a glass house...