Friday, 1 December 2017

things I like lately



- I'm overwhelmed by the respons to this post - so many (long!) sweet comments! It's so nice to "meet" all of you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face!
- listening to fiction curriculum on audiobooks - such a time saver!
- the novel "Mors gaver" by Cecilie Enger - also part of my curriculum (part of the "text and illness" theme which is part of the text in context course) - so beautiful and touching
- productive evenings at the University reading room
- fra tøffe til gode dager
- a quick facial mask before bedtime
- learning the meaning of the expression "gordian knot" - because language nerd
- Sølve for being a super hero late night ginger bread house constructing pappa
- pastel colored winter skies and frost
- red finger nails - it has been a while
- Sara's excitement for the advent activity calendar
- listening to Bach's Christmas Oratorio and Händel's Messiah for the first time of the season
- the tiniest dusting of first snow tonight

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- feeling completely overwhelmed by the current workload - especially because of my upcoming exam on December 13
- near daily headaches and stomach stress knots
- a feverish Sverre - just what we needed on top of everything else right now
- so very, very little time spent with my family these days - I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails