Tuesday, 5 December 2017

life, week 48


here we go again // the month of sick kiddos // trying to sneak in a bit of studying in between


He normally has a very good appetite, but these days all I get him to eat is salty crisps. Poor little one.  


Trying to make sense of Ibsen’s “The Wild Duck”. Wishing I had the opportunity to attend lectures. // Noen som har tanker om hvorfor Dr. Relling kan betraktes som Ibsens talerør i stykket?


old school geography test coming up


5 good things
- winter pastels and sub zero temperatures 
- Sverre was happy to be back in kindergarten after a couple of sick days
- green plants in the University reading room 
- red finger nails 
- coffee and chocolate whilst studying (because rough night)


the light that makes me pause


because mental fuel 


+ Bach’s Christmas Oratorio


less is bore


foggy landscape in the am


I take my packed lunches very serious. Coffee, instant coffee and milk for the coffee (full fat milk, because it makes the instant coffee taste better), water, rice pudding, Christmas marzipan and chocolate, apple slices, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, carrot, grapes, sandwiches with Philadelphia cheese and salami. Hoping this will keep me both physically and mentally fuelled for today’s study session.


I remember this info display from when I first was a student here, back in the autumn of 1998.


foggy landscape in the pm


He went grocery shopping with his pappa and was obviously proud of the haul.


Sunday 7 am


Trying to smile and stay positive, but the truth is I'm dead tired of this constant work mode. 


textures // something to like 

 - - -

Week 48: November 27 - December 3


1 comment:

  1. Hei Astrid!
    Looking good at the photo!
    But foggy photos are my favourites ... in this post.
    Rosália

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails