Friday, 24 November 2017

things I like lately

part of the a roll of film a month project - will share the December film soon // Kodak Portra 800, Minolta SRT 101

- my favorite spot at the university reading room was vacant when I got there this afternoon
- our new huge tv - because sometimes all you want to do is veg out in front of the screen
- the smell of wood stove fires when I bike to work on chilly mornings
- frost
- unexpected gratitude and compliments
- a new black wool camisole - because wool next to the skin is the way to go in the cold season
- fresh smultringer (Norwegian doughnuts)
- taking photos in daylight
- journaling every evening
- Juleroser - så vakkert!
- IKEA drops Black Friday

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sara has caught a cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails