Friday, 10 November 2017

things I like lately

photo taken for the Artist Diner project // Kodak Portra 400nc, Minolta SRT 101

- the light in this photo
- this photo
- having a green plant (Monstera) in the bathroom - it's really thriving
- Wednesday mornings are a little less rushed because I start work late
- meeting my students and their parents at the parent teacher conferences
- checking those conferences off my to do list
- accidentally Wes Anderson
- finding time to roast vegetables for my weekday lunches at work - I'm hooked!
- pasta bolognese for dinner when I came home late from work today - Sølve knows how to treat me well
- finding a piece of my mum's "krydderkake" (spice cake) in the freezer and cream (for whipping) in the fridge - Friday night treat saved
- weekend!

- - -

Things I don’t like lately

- the constant work no rest mode
- another working weekend
- cutting Sverre's toe nails - such a struggle!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails