Friday, 3 November 2017

things I like lately

pasta making in a restaurant kitchen in Parma, Italy // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N

- my colleagues - for being so kind, clever and supportive
- biking to work - because starting and ending the work day with fresh air - even when it's pouring down - is the best
- Sølve and his promise of caring for the kids all weekend - so I can move in at the University reading room and get a whole lot of grading done (meh...)
- going to bed - and falling asleep - before 10 pm
- seeing how much fun Sara had trick or treating with her new friends from class
- chocolate - the best instant remedy for a hungry mamma...
- inspiring!
- spaghetti bolognese for dinner - the ultimate comfort food in my opinion
- today's birthday party (with Sara's friends from kindergarten) concluded this year's round of birthday parties. They are fun - and exhausting!
- a gin tonic to start the weekend - served to me by Sølve while I type this

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- I twisted my ankle last weekend and it still hurts - and annoys me a lot. Luckily it is not affecting my workouts too much.
- a busy week and never ending to do list


1 comment:

  1. This list is full of things I like too: support from colleagues, familiy and friends, fresh air (self care!), bolo-spahgetti, chocolate (ahem...always too much), birthday parties. And I started my weekend also with a GnT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails