Monday, 13 November 2017

life, week 42


nearly done // smug + NuArt + Attende at Kannik skole (my workplace)


autumn, piled


back to it // Monday routine


Instant cure for hangry mamma: a slice of bread with lots of chocolate spread before dinner + kids watching Netflix


The autumn leaves carpet is no longer dry.


I love the color of autumn beech leaves. 


To make up for all the Toblerone I have eaten lately. Balance, right?


First world dilemma on a Friday afternoon: which pillows stay and which go downstairs in the daybed?


“Oh look! It’s a baby champagne cork!”


Sunday morning and at least the light is good.


It was a much needed...


...solo walk around the lake.


The sunshine...


...and the autumn glory did me good.


I didn't log completely off though; listened to an audiobook version of the novel curriculum as I strolled into the long autumn shadows.


new shelves (already cluttered)


Sunday food prep whilst listening to audiobook curriculum - “Bondestudentar” by Arne Garborg // a week of roasted vegetables for lunch


 - - -

Week 42: October 16-22

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved reading Ibsens's drama. I cannot imagine how you manage all this with two kids though! Great mama :) And chocolate spread sounds very good as a cure ... (I should resist because of not doing any sports lately.) And one question because the last pic looks so good: How do you roast your vegetables? Just with a little drizzle of oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful light. I love the photos from your walk around the lake, the trees and landscape are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails