Friday, 27 October 2017

things I like lately



- birthday week is on (Sølve’s birthday was yesterday, mine is tomorrow and Sara’s is on Monday)
- the sound of dry autumn leaves on the ground
- roasted vegetables for lunch
- homemade cauliflower soup for dinner
- the fact that the only thing my sick little Sverre wants to eat is said soup (of course I wish his appetite would be normal, but at least the soup is packed with nutrition)
- drinking green juice with lots of ginger to keep bugs away
- Greek yoghurt with nuts, seeds and honey for breakfast - testing if eating less grains will make my stomach feel better
- getting housework done in between caring for my sick little ones - the house is normally much messier during weekdays
- getting my BodyBoss workouts done in between caring for my sick little ones. Doing nice progress on my abs; arms not so much. Push ups and exercises like that are the worst!
- the new Green Kitchen Stories video
- an instant craving for roasted beets and goats cheese
- this article in today's D2

- - -

Things I don’t like lately

- a feverish Sverre - I do like all the cuddles I get though
- rough nights because of sick Sverre
- the fever was the start of chicken pox
- then later in the week: a feverish Sara
- the amount of iPad time the kids have had whilst being sick
- my never ending to do list that didn’t get shorter while I was home with sick kids


1 comment:

  1. eg er så glad for at bloggen din finnas! ville berre si deg det.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails