|Kodak Ektar 100, Minolta SRT 101|
- biking to work - the fresh air does wonders, both in the morning and afternoon. (It's just 3,5 km one way - of course I should bike!)
- a new to me podcast favorite: Lindmo & Co (in Norwegian) - elsker Anne Lindmo!
- discovering that Granit has opened in Stavanger - I'm a sucker for home organising stores like this!
- the color of this pillow from Granit
- discovering peach coloured gladiolus in the big perennial bed - I had forgotten that we planted them. Not too happy with the mix with yellow echinacea and yellow, orange and red nasturtiums though. (First world problems, I know...)
- conversations with my oh so talkative soon to be (in one week!) two year old - I love hearing how quickly his language is developing these days
- meal prep inspiration, for example how women meal prep for the week ahead (via Hjartesmil), #myndidmealprep and #lfamealprep
- reading dinosaur ("taur" as Sverre says) books for Sverre in the afternoon sun on the terrace
- Sara writing shopping lists and letters
- progress in the basement - new floors are being installed
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- being tired
- sweet treats are sneaking their way back into my evenings - still eating my share of vegetables though