|Svoltaccarozze winery, restaurant, bed and breakfast, Tuscany 2011 // Fuji Pro 160S, Olympus mju|
- Sverre turned 2 last Friday. 2 is such a fun, adorable age.
- he got a few pieces of clothing from the Gray Label as birthday gifts - such lovely, soft clothing!
- snacking on carrots and white bean dip - with a healthy pinch of cayenne
- Ingvild has built a beautiful daybed inspired by the one we had in Bergen - which makes me miss ours a whole lot. PS: daybed diy and corner version
- these shoes
- a new yoga mat for my home workouts. Well, two to be honest. I have no experience with yoga mats (or yoga), so I couldn't decide which one to get, or which one is the better one, so I got two; this and this.
- speaking of home workouts. After two months of daily 7 minutes workouts and discovering that I do actually have something called a tricep muscle (who knew?!), I have started the BodyBoss program. I'm only on week two of the pre-training program, but I'm loving it.
- the fact that I'm prioritising and feeling motivated to work out - I haven't had a proper workout routine in ages
- watching Sverre pretend to work out like me
- watched a documentary about cross fit ("Fittest on Earth: A Decade of Fitness") on Netflix and was totally fascinated by how fit and strong people can be
- this cracks me up
- the basement floors are finished and all our things have been moved back in. It's all still in boxes, so the work isn't done yet though.
- winning in the wine lottery at work two Fridays in a row
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- very little time and energy to prioritise blogging. Sometimes I feel like quitting and just keeping my Instagram (I'm halloastrid), but then I remind myself of this: why I won't close my blog
- my voice disappeared over night - which made teaching a little challenging today...
- Grandiosa frozen pizza for dinner three nights in a row due to total dinner planning fail. I did have a green smoothie with plenty of greens each day though.