|9 years ago! // photo by our friend Espen|
- celebrating nine years of marriage to my favorite man
- slowly but surely getting more and more reading of history of Norwegian literature done
- slowly but surely catching up on blogging
- slow mornings - because I'm still in summer vacation mode (this is my last week though)
- getting a big grocery haul done - stocking up for when the real busyness of everyday life starts again next week
- perfectly ripe avocados - I've been lucky with lots of them lately
- perfectly ripe apricot - so sweet and yummy
- experimenting with green smoothies - the one I made today is a winner (spinach, broccoli, green peas, banana, avocado, lime and almond milk)
- sunn mat på budsjett
- snacking on watermelon on a Friday night - project I quit sweet treats is going pretty well
- catching up with friends
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- the reason to why we have had the chance to catch up with friends: the funeral of our dear friend. It hurts so bad.
Life goes on, somehow, and other things I don't like lately find their way into our days and weeks, like for example...
- that flooding of the basement that I mentioned last week; apparently the damage isn't minor after all - we need new floors and all that jazz...
- spending all day finding a temporary place to live for our tenants while the floors are being done
- my back is acting up again