Friday, 5 May 2017

things I like lately

plum tree blossoms // from last year's a roll of film a month project - which reminds me I still haven't posted the December roll - will wait a few months until winter and Christmas photos feel more relevant again // Kodak Ektar 100, Minolta SRT 101

- finished my exam on Tuesday *praise hands*
- amazing sunny, warm weather all week
- our plum tree has just started blooming; and so have the tulips
- our garden in general - such a lovely place to hang out
- the blooming magnolia tree I pass on my way to work - sooo pretty!
- ice cream - because sun and not being fanatic about this
- A Veganuary Conversation - looks SO beautiful! more about the project here
- this photo
- The Fifth Trimester - a.k.a. going back to work post-baby
- CSA Box Strategies + a Farmhouse Salad
- got my copy of Green Kitchen at Home today - it's gorgeous!

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- trying to find the energy and motivation to grade heaps of student papers


2 comments:

  1. yeah - congratulations for your exam
    and oh yes i like 'love and lemons' and i love my copy of 'green kitchen at home' too
    love to read that you are not fanatic at quitting sweet treats
    ice cream is lifesaving in summer ( and some times in winter too ;))) )

    lg birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeg må si, din blogg er en av mine favoritter i livet på nett. hverdagslivet ditt har en sånn nærhet som skinner igjennom. og det gjør meg glad! så vet du det:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails