Friday, 28 April 2017

things I like lately

oh spring!

- productive days at the University reading room - my exam is on Tuesday
- having a few days off work just to study for my exam
- the cheering crowd that is all my social media friends and acquaintances
- good hair days
- red finger nails
- starting to feel the effect of project I quit sweet treats + more biking and walking - more energy, less bloating and more balanced blood sugar
- birdsong at dawn and dusk
- Sverre's love for blueberries
- when Sverre sleeps for so long on weekday morning I have to wake him up - which means I get to do all my morning routines alone - mamma bliss
- polarbrød with bacon, Philadelphia cheese and lots of cucumber
- making short videos using the iPhone and the Slice app
- #vanlife, the Bohemian Social-Media Movement (via Reading My Tea Leaves)
- five new habits that make my day easier
- just started watching season two of The Get Down on Netflix - both Sølve and I love this series
- the ever inspiring Mariell of Hjartesmil - her blog always makes me smile

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- a slight case of wrist tendonitis due to writing a whole lot of study notes by hand
- the piles of student papers that need grading when I have finished my exam...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails