Friday, 21 April 2017

things I like lately

from the Easter 2012 archives // Easter is one of my favorite holidays because we always spend plenty of time outdoors // Fuji Velvia 100F, Canon EOS 500N


- I got to keep my job! (I'm in a temporary position until the end of the school year; the position is now extended for another year. Fingers crossed it will be a permanent position some time in the future.)
- Easter holiday; first a few days at the mountain cabin with my in-laws and then days at Åsly (the family holiday home at Voss) with friends
- the first daffodils, coltsfoot and wood anemones of the season + budding trees - spring has sprung for real
- biking to work every day this week
- evening walks around the lake whilst listening to an audiobook. Started "How to Kill a Mockingbird" but wasn't in the mood for it, so switched to something easier; the third book in the Bridget Jones series.
- this interview with Sarah Britton of My New Roots
- In my fridge: Inside The First Mess' stunning seasonal arsenal 
- hearing Anania Ngoliga play the illimba (thumb-piano) live (via DKS) - such a beautiful sound of that instrument!
- Live redder verden. Litt.
- so fascinated by zero waste life, for example via Zero Waste HomeTrash is for Tossers, Grønare Kvardag and Grønne Jenter. Not planning to do this myself though.
- Søstrene ville ha mer friluftsliv i hverdagen. Det førte til 52 overnattingsturer på 52 uker. + Tursøstre
- roasted root tangles video by Green Kitchen Stories
- listebonanza
- this interview with one of my favorite food bloggers, Molly Wizenberg
- Linn's last post (in Norwegian) - I can so relate to how she describes her body's reaction to sugar - got so inspired I bought her 10 days kickstart menu. Not sure when I'll do it though; probably after my exam - which is in just 11 days...

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- stomach ache, a kind that I have never felt before
- being bloated (sorry, was that too much information?)
- have not been 100 % faithful to this...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails