Tuesday, 25 April 2017

life, week 16


Because Sunday on a Monday deserves a sweet treat. Easing my way into round three of project I quit sweet treats.


Always happy to see them work together. This time giving new life to part of the garden, with compost.


It has been a while since I have been around the lake. So nice to see how much spring has sprung.


Thumps up for post dinner garden play!


She is really into Roald Dahl these days - and I'm loving it!


Evening walks around the lake for the win. Especially in weather like this.


Because I got a job offer and accepted it. In short: I got to keep my job for another year and I'm super happy about it.


Another weekend, another project - a sandbox for the kids. Sverre is pretty eager to "help" too.


It's so satisying with a project that can be planned and completed in one day. Quote: super pappa and sandbox constructor Sølve


I had forgotten about my strong dislike of sand. Sandbox sand gets everywhere just like beach sand. Of course. We need a strategy to avoid sand all over the house. Is it even possible to avoid the sand? #momproblems


Another afternoon, another walk around the lake. Hoping to keep up this new routine for a while.


handwritten study notes ftw // oh the importance of proper pen selection // thoughts from a Sunday study session at the University reading room

- - -

Week 16: April 17-23

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on keeping your job, Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on keeping your job, Astrid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails