Friday, 24 February 2017

things I like lately

Speaking of sleepless nights; here's a little memory from our 2010 visit to the city that never sleeps. We did however sleep well at The Jane - where this photo was taken. 

- my one week winter break started today
- sunny days that feel like spring
- the first crocus of the season
- the endless fun a big balloon provides for a toddler
- my mother-in-law for helping out with a sick Sverre
- Å telle til null
- rediscovering Siri Nilsen's album "Alle snakker sant"
- fastelavnsboller at work today
- 9 pm bedtime

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sverre has been sick all week
- sleepless nights and early mornings because of a sick Sverre
- being very short tempered due to the lack of sleep
- the lack of willpower that comes with the lack of sleep - bye, bye project I quit sweet treats (I will be back after a few good sleeps though)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails