Friday, 3 February 2017

things I like lately

Homemade pizza from the 2012 archives - and a glimpse of that Bergen apartment that I still sometimes miss.


- Sverre has, out of the blue, gotten the hang of eating his morning yoghurt and rolled oats by himself
- reading The BFG by Roald Dahl for Sara
- homemade pizza - from the freezer - for Friday dinner
- fried rice take out for Thursday dinner
- season three of Skam
- George Ezra Budapest
- I finally biked to work - with the rest of my family. It was a pretty nice morning.
- having our friend J from Bergen stay over, even though it was a very brief visit
- learning a few fun words in Icelandic (because of my Nordic languages studies at Uni)
- it's no longer pitch dark at 8 am
- grandmothers for helping out with the kids in the afternoons
- starting my mornings with a lemon ginger shot (and a grumpy toddler on my hip...)
- my current read (audiobook): The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- that one glass of wine that really does the trick on a Friday night after a long week

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- a feverish Sverre
- too little sleep because of said poor baby
- have hardly seen Sølve at all this week due to busy days

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails