Sunday, 15 January 2017

things I like lately

Happy to have a bit of this in my life again // Fuji Pro 160C, Canon EOS 500N

I meant to post this on Friday, as I normally do with these posts, but then life happened and I watched The Crown on Netflix with Sølve instead. You have seen it, haven't you? We are hooked!

- watching the sunrise above the skies
- a good window seat on the plane
- a new nailpolish in a new favorite shade of red; Dior 954 red glove
- pan fried panko covered cod filets (first time using panko - it was surprisingly good)
- updating my wardrobe a bit at the COS January sales during our weekend in Oslo
- first snow - finally!
- subzero temperatures, sun and blue skies after a very wet and windy week
- sourdough bread with basilica pesto, bacon, brie and red bell pepper
- croissants delivered on my doorstep for Sunday breakfast
- wearing loose fitting dresses and sneakers all week - it's all about the comfort!

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- prioritising my norse studies instead of being outside in the gorgeous weather
- sagging tights - maybe I should try this tip
- an ever growing inbox and no time to tackle it

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails