Saturday, 7 January 2017

things I like lately



Just a few words from me today to wish you all a happy new year. I hope you had a nice and peaceful holiday too. I'll be back soon with my usual programming of "life, week x" and "things I like lately" posts.

Here are a few things I like lately

- hanging out with family and friends during Christmas and New Years
- the 2016 lists from Ingvild and Ine - I might do one myself one of these days, maybe instead of (or addition to?) my usual a year in review
- a guide to vegetarian cooking
- getting to know colleagues and students at my new work/school

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the chaos and exhaustion of the first week in the new job


LagreLagre

1 comment:

  1. yeah - don't you have wintervacations?
    in germany teachers and students start next monday
    happy new year
    lg birgit
    ps: did i write that i'm soooo glad that you go on with blogging :)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails