Friday, 23 December 2016

things I like lately



- our Christmas holiday has officially started - we are off work and kindergarten until next year
- Christmas tree decorations made by Sara and Sverre
- pre Christmas family dinner at our place last night
- seeing how excited Sara was to meet her cousins again
- all the grading is done!
- I (barely) passed by last exam!
- Sverre's hugs attack to wake up Sara in the morning
- a nap when I really, really needed it
- an unexpected gift from a dear colleague - A Manual for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin - really looking forward to it!

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- I'm exhausted!

- - -

With days ahead filled with plenty of time with family and friends, I will log off this space for the remaining of the year. I will be back with new everyday stories and other things I like in 2017. So without further ado, I want to wish you all a peaceful and happy Christmas and a cheerful celebration of the new year.

PS: I know I won't stay away from social media completely; I'll still update my Instagram. Lets stay in touch; I'm halloastrid!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails