Friday, 25 November 2016

things I like lately

oh November nature

- meeting some of my new colleagues. The decision on my two job offers (briefly mentioned here) has been taken; in January I'm back to middle school teaching (Norwegian, social sciences, geography, history and religion).
- a Monday morning when all morning routines go smoothly
- lighting candles on the breakfast table
- Excuse me, this flight is too short
- these nature posters, especially the tree poster
- a Saturday morning at the library with my little ones - should definitely do this more often!
- new running shoes
- this inspiring interview (in Norwegian) with Maria/Wild & Free
- this interview with one of my favorite bloggers, Erin Boyle of Reading My Tea Leaves
- new buds on two of my old orchids
- rituals and regulations
- parmesan cheese - on everything, especially soups. This week I put it on butternut squash sweet potato soup.
- 10 ting man ikke trenger
- j_loi on Instagram
- no need to wear a band-aid on my left thumb anymore. (I cut my finger whilst chopping vegetables a month ago.)
- the word "vintertrøyst" (winter solace) as described by Kristin here
- the fact that Sara enjoys Roald Dahl's Matilda - I'm so excited that we have arrived at this stage of children's literature!
- Hver kveld leser jeg dårlig litteratur for barna mine. Det skal det bli en slutt på!

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the lack of light - especially for taking photos
- the Black Friday madness
- being tired. I suck at going to bed early enough; I tend always to get caught up in something right before bedtime/on my way to bed.

LagreLagre

5 comments:

  1. Herlig liste!
    Og ikke minst linker til mange skikkelig bra damer! Håper helga blir bra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roald Dahl sine bøker er jo ordentlege klassikarar :) Kjekt å høyre om bibliotekturen, både Stavanger bibliotek og Madla bibliotek er to fine plassar å vere om ein liker bøker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bra greier! Elsker intervjuet med Maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. tusen takk for at du nevnte meg her. <3 du. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails