|I took a little trip down memory lane to the last time we were in Spain; the summer holiday in Mallorca in 2014. Sara was 2,5 years old and had the cutest little curls. // Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N|
- it's official: Sverre walks!
- my sister and her little family are in town this weekend - can't wait to hang out with them again!
- seeing how much fun Sara had trick or treating on Halloween - it was her first time
- Sara got a world globe (lamp) for her birthday (it was probably more a wish from her parents than herself; a pedagogical wish...)
- 10 tips for å ta vare på deg selv i vintertiden
- watching Home with Sara
- the brown shade of autumn beech trees
- a walk around the lake - so much needed! My body aches from being sick and inactive.
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- the whole family came down with the stomach flu - I have dreaded this moment ever since we became parents; it was just as horrible as I feared
- the way all energy is drained from your body after a round of stomach flu
- I had to cancel the work trip to Spain because of said sickness
- all the missed film shooting opportunities in Spain - including food shopping at the market in Valencia followed by a paella making class *sad face*
- - -
Answers to questions in the comments section
- Jessica asked on this post: Your baked cod fillet sounds delicious! Do you just put slices of bacon on top?
You could definitely do that, but I fried diced bacon in a pan and served in on the side.