Friday, 4 November 2016

things I like lately

I took a little trip down memory lane to the last time we were in Spain; the summer holiday in Mallorca in 2014. Sara was 2,5 years old and had the cutest little curls. // Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N


- it's official: Sverre walks!
- my sister and her little family are in town this weekend - can't wait to hang out with them again!
- seeing how much fun Sara had trick or treating on Halloween - it was her first time
- Sara got a world globe (lamp) for her birthday (it was probably more a wish from her parents than herself; a pedagogical wish...)
- 10 tips for å ta vare på deg selv i vintertiden
- watching Home with Sara
- the brown shade of autumn beech trees
- a walk around the lake - so much needed! My body aches from being sick and inactive.

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the whole family came down with the stomach flu - I have dreaded this moment ever since we became parents; it was just as horrible as I feared
- the way all energy is drained from your body after a round of stomach flu
- I had to cancel the work trip to Spain because of said sickness
- all the missed film shooting opportunities in Spain - including food shopping at the market in Valencia followed by a paella making class *sad face*

- - -

Answers to questions in the comments section

- Jessica asked on this post: Your baked cod fillet sounds delicious! Do you just put slices of bacon on top?
You could definitely do that, but I fried diced bacon in a pan and served in on the side.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Astrid! I love seafood, and salmon and cod are two of our favorites, so any new way to have cod is welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uff, jeg føler sikkelig med deg for dette med omgangssyken, og særlig fordi det gikk ut over noe fint! Er det ikke typisk? Håper du får tatt igjen den jobbturen en annen gang; den høres helt fantastisk ut!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails