Tuesday, 4 October 2016
thoughts from a university reading room
- sitting here kind of makes me feel young; everyone seem to be in their 20s
- blankets are provided - how sweet
- and how neat are those book rest thingies?!
- realised it is probably 15 years since I last hung out at a university reading room - back in the days whilst studying media science in Bergen
- I think I'm starting to get a hang of the syntax analysis
- ... eh no, apparently not
- what on earth is the point of all this grammar stuff anyway?!
- I'm in a good flow, I can do this, grammar is interesting
- I wonder if anyone has commented on my last Instagram upload
- *the sound of panic* the exam is in only THREE days!!