Tuesday, 4 October 2016

thoughts from a university reading room

- sitting here kind of makes me feel young; everyone seem to be in their 20s
- blankets are provided - how sweet
- and how neat are those book rest thingies?!
- realised it is probably 15 years since I last hung out at a university reading room - back in the days whilst studying media science in Bergen
- I think I'm starting to get a hang of the syntax analysis
- ... eh no, apparently not
- what on earth is the point of all this grammar stuff anyway?!
- I'm in a good flow, I can do this, grammar is interesting
- I wonder if anyone has commented on my last Instagram upload
- *the sound of panic* the exam is in only THREE days!!


  1. Astrid, I am a librarian at a university in the US. We're always looking for ways to provide better service to our users, but I have never heard of blankets! What are they like? Do you know how they take care of them? Do you know a librarian there I can send questions to?

  2. *the sound of panic* the exam is in only THREE days!!
    you're a mother of two so you should not be afraid of anything :)

  3. Have confidence, Astrid - you can succeed!

  4. You can do it! **Some** procrastination during studys is a good thing - let the mind flow around a little and then back to the fascinating world of grammar.

  5. Haha. Kjære Astrid. Lykke til om fire dager.



Related Posts with Thumbnails