Friday, 28 October 2016

things I like lately

Not my favorite kind of sweet treat, yet I always buy them whilst in Paris. More Paris/France blog posts here if you feel like a little Friday French Fling. // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N


- birthday week! Sølve turned 38 on Wednesday, I'm 37 today and Sara turns 5 on Sunday!
- seeing how excited Sara is about her birthday - including the party with her kindergarten friends tomorrow
- Sverre slept until 7 am this morning - the best birthday gift he could ever give me!
- making waffles before 7 am - a birthday treat for Sølve
- macarons from the local bakery - so much better than expected (I find that macarons I buy here in Norway are often dry and dull)
- Sverre is getting more and more confident on his two little feet, though he is not yet officially a walker
- a walk on the beach
- clear blue skies and vivid yellow autumn leaves
- baked cod filet with bacon (the best combination!) and root vegetables mash with parmesan for dinner
- I'm done grading all student papers - for the moment; unfortunately this does not last for long
- a productive (and busy) work week
- Mövenpick chocolate ice cream
- catching up on Spilled Milk Podcast
- oh! (via Bleubird)

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sverre's constantly runny nose
- eating too much Mövenpick chocolate ice cream

LagreLagre

3 comments:

  1. Your baked cod fillet sounds delicious! Do you just put slices of bacon on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy happy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday to all of you and all my best wishes
    lg birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails