Friday, 14 October 2016

things I like lately

from the last days of the lucky September summer weather // Kodak Portra 400, Minolta SRT 101


- Sverre is taking his first steps - I think we have a walker very soon
- autumn break
- Girls At Library (via A Cup of Jo)
- A Woodsy Cottage in New Hampshire
- this kids' chair with built in storage
- when my mother-in-law brings fertiliser for my orchids because she noticed they looked a bit sad
- rediscovering Kings of Convenience and Ane Brun's "Treehouse song"
- all the incredible autumn sun
- all the incredible autumn sun inside my house
- the sound of walking through dry autumn leaves
- pastel coloured morning skies
- frosty mornings and sunny days
- Michael McIntyre at the dentist - made me laugh out loud
- plans of having lamb shanks for Sunday dinner
- and plans of making butternut squash soup with sweet potato for dinner next week - inspired by draumfarir // PS: my recipe for butternut squash soup
- wild and free monkeys
- this new to me blog that is quickly becoming a new favorite (along with Practicing Simplicity and Reading My Tea Leaves): Cloistered Away
- on doing less
- stocking the pantry - for some reason I find this very satisfying // PS: my pantry essentials

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- during my autumn break week of working at home, I somehow got back to my bad eating habits of too much sweets and too little of real nutritional value
- having spent way too little time outside in the amazing autumn weather
- I have gotten back to the bad habit of checking my phone in bed after bedtime instead of reading and journaling


LagreLagre
LagreLagre

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. THAT sweet things.... I have the same problem. Some years ago I`ve stopped eating sugar and I`ve substitued it successfuly with fruit. I`ve got a discipline to do that and acquired good habits for years. ...What has it happend with my will?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan du ikke bo litt nærmere meg, please?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails