|The summer temperatures from the last couple of weeks have been swept away by heavy winds and pouring rain. The end of September is bringing to look a lot like autumn. // Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N|
- morning routine with kids
- driving to work - with my colleague or audiobook as company - after a busy morning routine with demanding kids
- Monday morning rainbow
- a perfectly ripe avocado
- 10 steps to meal prep like a boss
- 9 ways to get more energy that have nothing to do with sleep - for me the sugar thing has been a total winner. I have eaten very little sweets (chocolate, ice cream, cake, etc.) since the beginning of July and I have noticed a great change in my energy levels. *praise hands emoji*
- spaghetti bolognese (Sølve's version) for dinner - and plenty of leftovers for the next day
- ovnsbakte betechips - yes please!
- the fact that Sverre still wants to nurse (only morning and night though) - and he doesn't bite! (Discovered this week that four new teeth have made their appearance - which brings us to a total of 16 little toddler teeth!)
- made this kickstartshot this week (it has been a while) and loving it - added a celery stalk too
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- just one week left until my exam - the exam anxiety is slowly creeping up on me
- the list of blogs that I read has suddenly disappeared from the right hand side sidebar - I wonder it if has anything to do with the announcement of the Google Feed API turndown. I have no idea what this even means - do you?
- dark mornings - and it's only the beginning - PS: darker mornings + darker mornings yet again