Friday, 23 September 2016

things I like lately

For some odd reason I really like this shot - thinking it might look good in (matte, not glossy) print. // London, June 2010 // Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N

- waking up before Sverre and the alarm clock - oh the (very rare) luxury of being alone in the bathroom in the morning!
- Sverre walked a couple of steps without support - and was SO proud!
- being "forced" to read more - especially fiction - now that I'm a high school Norwegian (and English) teacher
- also still completely hooked on audiobooks on Storytel - finished "De usynlige" by Roy Jacobsen last week, finished "Not That Kind of Girl" by Lena Dunham yesterday and started "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak today
- hummus with arugula - good idea!
- the color coordinated posts on this Tumblr
- this photo, this one and this one
- the new fyldig (thick/Greek-like) blueberry and cranberry yoghurt from Tine
- homemade broccoli soup for dinner
- waffles with rolled oats for supper - eaten whilst standing next to Sara who sat on the kitchen counter
- the photos and location of this shoot
- my home office Fridays
- the luxury of working a 80 % position instead of full time - I do have my part time studies though
- my mother and mother-in-law who picks up the children in kindergarten one afternoon each every week - so, so thankful for this help!
- these two new to me Instagram feeds: Sanne Hop and Tessa Hop
- the slight chill in the air now that the heat from last week has dropped
- this post by Elisabeth made me put IKEA's new Knotten on my wish list for the hallway - we need a new way to organise keys, wallets, mail etc. The current system is not working very well.

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- a feverish Sara
- our kaput dishwasher
- my exam is in two weeks and I dread it


1 comment:

  1. Hurra for Sverres første skritt! Og jeg er så imponert over at du studerer samtidig som du jobber. Superwoman!



Related Posts with Thumbnails