Thursday, 29 September 2016

a Thursday list

The crazy little box lady lunch/work day snack: raisins, celery, kiwi, cucumber, snap peas, blue grapes, walnuts, almonds, carrots (from the garden) and a Philadelphia/salami sandwich

- Sara has ordered tacos for dinner tonight - planning to have mine with chicken, mango and fresh coriander
- my parents are having dinner with us tonight
- Sverre woke up at 0530, smiling and babbling
- I thought I was running late for my first class, but in fact I was one hour early
- Sølve is off on a boys' trip to France today - until Monday evening - lucky guy! I have ordered him to bring home macarons.
- I'm currently listening to an audiobook version of "The Book Thief" (in English this time, not Norwegian) and I think I like it
- I'm wearing blue jeans, a white blouse and red lipstick today
- some of my students are constantly singing "Baby" by Justin Bieber and it's stuck in my head
- some of my other students are writing short stories and I'm looking forward to reading them (but not so much grading them - an autumn break task)
- hungry for these two delicious looking dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails