Tuesday, 30 August 2016

life, week 33


Yes, I do take my lunches seriously. 


A yummy salad I want to remember: little gem lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, cucumber and peaches


this time of year


Hanging out in big sister's room; listening to music, reading cartoons. It makes me so, so happy to see this.


flower watering duty // minutes later she undressed and watered herself instead


getting ready for a big milestone: Sverre's first day in kindergarten


Someone left a map of London. I like it.


Giving myself a tour of the school to find the classrooms I will be teaching in. Meeting my first group of students today.


al fresco dinners - as often as possible


I just waved goodbye to him in kindergarten and he didn't mind me leaving. Such a relief! And now I'm off to take a nap. #upsince5am


kindergarten sandbox debut // not at all interested in leaving 


My cousin and his girlfriend visited, so we had dinner in the shade of the plum tree.


Saturday 6:30 am


She hates waiting, but waited patiently for an hour to become a tiger (again). She loves facepainting that much.


He loves tomatoes!


søndagstur // with waffles

- - -

Week 33: August 15-21


2 comments:

  1. Liker så godt lyset i bildene dine! Hvor har du fått tak i den stråvesken din, forresten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection. And the salad looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails