Thursday, 7 July 2016

God sommer!

Denmark, 2012 // Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N

It's time for a little summer break here at Hei Astrid. We are off to a summer house in Denmark with friends and the family holiday home at Voss with family, plus a few days at home and several days of hiking. And I'm going to my cousin's wedding in Trøndelag at the end of July (which reminds me: I need a dress!). I'm not bringing my computer for my travels, so I'm signing off this space for a while. Here's to a fun filled, happy summer holiday!

By the way, I won't stay away from social media completely; I'll still update my Instagram. Lets stay in touch; I'm halloastrid!

PS: Here is my God sommer (which means happy summer) Blurb book, if you are interested to have a look.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy summer filled with joy, laughter, sunshine, good times with friends and family and a wonderful adventures that turn into happy memories. Looking forward to your posts over at instagram. :-) xoxo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans for summer, Astrid, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy summer and the best time with all your family and friends
    all my best wishes
    birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails