Saturday, 18 June 2016

things I like lately

from the May film of my a roll of film a month project // Kodak Gold 200, Minolta SRT 101


- the sound Sverre often makes when he is about to fall asleep
- the smell of sun warm pine
- the first foxglove of the season
- finding a note on a lamppost that said "be happy" and later finding a note on a tree that said "you are awesome"
- finding new routes for my nap time pram walks
- fields of buttercups and daisies and other summer flowers (that I wish I knew the names of)
- a field of grassing ducklings and ducks
- strong coffee after a nap
- canned tuna and avocado (mashed and mixed with fresh ground pepper, lemon juice and sesame seeds) on toast
- observing Sverre when he - very focused - picks up a small piece of bread from the table and puts it in his mouth
- waffles with rolled oats
- an evening beach walk with my friend M
- a visit from our dear friends from Bergen - including Hama
- watching Pharell Williams' Happy with Sara
- parenting boredom
- happy
- IKEAs coming collaboration with HAY and Tom Dixon
- SnapKollektivet seems promising (I'm not on Snapchat though)
- takksam for just no

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- adjusting to Sverre's new routine of two naps instead of three
- an overtired baby who refuses to nap

LagreLagre

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails