Friday, 3 June 2016

things I like lately

woodland geranium from my 2010 summer archives // Agfa Precisa 100, Canon EOS 500N

- we celebrated 18 years as a couple this week
- the huge bouquet of red roses Sølve got me for our anniversary
- Sverre got a place in Sara's kindergarten - we are so happy and relieved!
- these photos makes me miss (spring in) Bergen
- grilled green asparagus
- our house is nice and cool on warm days - which I really appreciate because I don't deal very well with the heat (unfortunately our bedroom is rather stuffy though)
- an unexpected very much needed long nap
- Sverre sleeps well during night - which makes it almost okay to get up at 5 am
- oat crisp bread (Wasa) with honey and cheese
- I made a dish I have never made before
- getting my May film developed
- this interview with Amanda Jane Jones
- the first woodland geranium (skogstorknebb) of the season
- vitviu's summer collection - I especially like this and this
- beautiful blue!
- the weather forecast for the weekend is gorgeous - but almost too hot for me - it's nearly 27C in my backyard

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- still feeling a bit gloomy
- can't find a couple of my old journals and it really, really bugs me (I'm organised, so I get extra frustrated if I misplace something)
- have been eating waaaay too much sugar lately - stupid emotional eating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum, Wasa with cheese and honey! Sometimes it's the simple things that bring the most joy.



Related Posts with Thumbnails