Thursday, 23 June 2016

life, week 24


Because a stroll in the sun is always a good idea, especially to chase away gloomy minds.


oh summer // forever inspired by nature



one of my favorite summer flowers


We finally got a waffle iron and I'm hooked.


evening beach stroll with the bestest M


this place


9 months today // oh the endless clutter



Eating liver paté from the box whilst watching "Let it go". Afternoon good times with my 4,5 year old.



So happy to see these two together again.


The cutest tiger came home with me today.



these two 


8:15 am nap time pram walk // why bother with a blanket


home alone at my parents' place - well, no parents but plus (sleeping) kids


this guy
 

Sometimes it is ok to be inside and watch a movie even though it is a beautiful evening outside. Especially when the rest of the house and garden are a complete mess because of pappa's office summer party last night.

- - -

Week 24: June 13-19


LagreLagre

1 comment:

  1. Hi Astrid, I thought you might be interested in this: http://hazlitt.net/feature/keep-norwegian-weird. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails