|from my 2013 archives // Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N|
- the interview with singer Bertine Zetlitz on the Bra damer podcast
- one of my old orchids, that I had given up on, is budding
- oat porridge made with full fat milk instead of semi skimmed milk (still hooked on oat porridge for breakfast)
- progress in my search for a new job; two interviews this week and one next week - hoping this will lead to an actual job
- after a few very wet days, the summer weather is back
- vi med master
- the first Norwegian strawberries of the season
- even though I'm no fan of the 5 am wake up calls from Sverre, I do like the early morning nap time pram walks - there is something special about the light and the air in the morning
- a little wardrobe clean out - in both mine and Sølve's wardrobes (PS: thoughts on wardrobe clean outs)
- when Sverre decides to nap longer than 30 minutes - unfortunately it doesn't happen often. But it is happening right now, Saturday morning, which makes writing this post possible.
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- I have been feeling a bit gloomy lately
- - -
Answers from questions in the comment section
- Blubird85 asked: How is Sverre sleep training looks like?
We have followed the Ferber method (we tried the same with Sara, but it didn't work with her).