Saturday, 28 May 2016

things I like lately

from my 2013 archives // Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N


- the interview with singer Bertine Zetlitz on the Bra damer podcast
- one of my old orchids, that I had given up on, is budding
- oat porridge made with full fat milk instead of semi skimmed milk (still hooked on oat porridge for breakfast)
- progress in my search for a new job; two interviews this week and one next week - hoping this will lead to an actual job
- after a few very wet days, the summer weather is back
- vi med master
- the first Norwegian strawberries of the season
- even though I'm no fan of the 5 am wake up calls from Sverre, I do like the early morning nap time pram walks - there is something special about the light and the air in the morning
- a little wardrobe clean out - in both mine and Sølve's wardrobes (PS: thoughts on wardrobe clean outs)
- when Sverre decides to nap longer than 30 minutes - unfortunately it doesn't happen often. But it is happening right now, Saturday morning, which makes writing this post possible.

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- I have been feeling a bit gloomy lately

- - -

Answers from questions in the comment section

- Blubird85 asked: How is Sverre sleep training looks like?

We have followed the Ferber method (we tried the same with Sara, but it didn't work with her).

2 comments:

  1. Oat porridge has been my addiction for ages!
    I always try new ways to spice it up though - what's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww porridge for breakfast: Yumyumyum. Always a winner. I wanted to let you knwo that I kept/keep my fingers crossed for your interviews. *hugs* to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails