Monday, 23 May 2016

things I like lately

field of buttercups from my summer 2012 archives // Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N

I meant to post this on Friday, but then a new season of Elementary on Netflix happened...

- lying in bed Sunday morning, coffee in hand, feeling the smell of freshly baked bread, knowing that a lovely Sunday breakfast is being prepared by my family
- the documentary about food faste "Just Eat It"
- the sound of rain - it has been a while
- the first buttercups, cows parsley, clovers (red and white) and forget-me-nots of the season
- listening to Sara sing along to her Spotify playlist whilst building Lego
- the sleep training with Sverre (mentioned a few weeks ago) has worked so much better than we ever dreamed of and he hardly wakes up during night anymore (hoping "this too shall pass" will not happen too soon...)

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sverre wakes up around 5 am way too often


  1. How is Sverre sleep training looks like?

  2. About the film: Food waste is a problem - not only what people throw away from their fridge because they think it's over the date so it must be gross. Also all the food that is thrown away before it hits the stores. I'm not climbing into garbage tons to save food but I try to throw less food away at home. How was the documentary?



Related Posts with Thumbnails