Tuesday, 3 May 2016

life, week 17


granola no 5 I love you


For some reason it has been a month since my last pram walk around the lake. I know it has been this long because I like to log my walks via Runkeeper - which also makes me stay in touch with all my running friends, including my husband. I love these walks! So why a whole month since the last one?! Life with a baby can be pretty unpredictable.


sliding stairs 


0650 am nap time pram walk // at least there is sun


Voss bound // Sverre is napping, Sara is watching Frozen, Sølve is working and I'm drinking coffee



pit stop to check out the progress of our friends' house // house envy!!


0830 am nap time pram walk // vakre Vangsvatnet 


3:30 pm nap time pram walk // vakre Gråsida 


nap time view whilst listening to ingefær podcast // pene Prestegardsmoen 


yet another nap time pram walk // Prestegardsmoen ftw!


milestone: he can sit (sort of) in the pram 


season finale 


Sara was too eager to get in front of her cousin to pose for the photo


8:30 am nap time pram walk window shopping // chair envy! 



fika a la Ingvild - both aesthetically and tastily pleasing // those buns are to die for!


home bound via Dale for fika and play


and then a little more play with those friends with that house 

- - -

Week 17: April 25 - May 1

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails