Tuesday, 26 April 2016

life, week 16

health centre check up day

6:45 am fleeting morning light wall decoration

Cheering myself up with ice cream whilst doing one of the things I really dread; make phone calls to try to get myself a new job. (This was also one of the worst things about being a freelancer back in the days.)

tickle, tickle, tickle

first of many // 0530 am is too early, Sverre

Ate too much ice cream, so trying to balance it out with a whole lot of fresh "sterkejuice" (strong juice), which Sara calls it (but she doesn't drink it - yet). Green juice: broccoli, spinach, kale, celery, carrot, apple, lemon and ginger. Red juice: orange, carrot, beetroot, lemon and ginger.

rainy day rhubarb rendezvous  

chilly morning nap time pram walk with very tired mamma // smiles make life better, right?

I finally finished my 2015 Blurb book

Had the roughest night with Sverre - and now snow in late April?! Let the day be filled with naps and chocolate!

Sverre is under the weather and all he wants is to sleep on me - like last night. Luckily this too shall pass.

because the light 

kinderegg collection for the win

The last couple of nights have been hard because of Sverre's cold. I'm preparing for another one of those by going to bed before 9 pm, leaving behind this mess and beautiful evening light.

- - - 

Week 16: April 18-24

1 comment:

  1. I hope that Sverre's feeling better today and you are getting more sleep tonight. It's so hard if you are not well-rested.



Related Posts with Thumbnails