Tuesday, 19 April 2016

life, week 15


So proud of her new bike!


Here comes trouble...


...slow and backwards moving trouble that is.


trying all the foods and all the tricks // most of them are fine as long as I feed him with my fingers instead of a spoon // this too shall pass


My grandmother was buried today, Friday April 15. Sara wiped my tears whilst Sverre was smiling and babbling. The contrasts of life can be quite intense.


the most precious sign of spring


flowers for our hosts // fineste vårgaver i trivelige Trøndelag 


before 8 am nap time pram walk


- which is not too bad when the sun is shining and spring has sprung

- - -

Week 15: April 11-17

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Yes, so many contrasts of life. So delicately captured : it's a very moving post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails