Tuesday, 8 March 2016

brighter evenings // March 7


Monday March 7, 6:30 pm

Early spring milestone: It's bright enough to go out and play after dinner.

- - -

When I decided - on a whim - to do this darker evenings project, I forgot the fact that Easter is at the end of the month and we are off for a couple of weeks. So instead of coming home to a massive backlog of missing posts, I have decided to just cut the project short. In fact this is the last post. I love the idea of the project, and I hardly ever quit a project I have started, but for now this film project and life in general is enough. I might revive brighter evenings next year though.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. You post tons of great photos, and I'll look forward to seeing whatever you put on the blog next.

    By the way, enjoy your break at Easter. If anyone has earned a vacation, it's you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails