Monday, 22 February 2016

to do // week 8

Totally unrelated to my to do list, but still a good gem from my archives (the light!). Summer vacation, 2012. Tranum, Denmark.  // Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N

- not eat sweets all week - including the weekend (it has gotten a bit out of control lately)
- not use my phone after I have gone to bed in the evening (I used to be good at this, but not so much anymore)
- drink a green juice every day
- send a package to my sister
- find a date and possibly book flights for a visit to my sister in Tromsø
- apply for jobs (I only have a temporary position)
- drink enough water, including hot water with honey, lemon and lots of fresh ginger - I need to fight off this annoying cold
- unpack after our long weekend away
- take good care of my little ones who are both feeling poorly
- cut Sverre's finger nails - they get so sharp when they are long!

How about you? What's on your to do list for the week?


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post!! You know I am also working hard to shred some weight. I regularly go to gym and take only healthy foods. I also take Green drink every day. It helps me to stay energetic throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails