Thursday, 4 February 2016

a few 2015 favorites: May

In May I finished my pedagogics studies, finally had film developed, I was interviewed by Frankie magazine, enjoyed clear blue skies and blooming trees, celebrated our 17th anniversary as a couple, graded a huge pile of student midterm papers and continued to do a lot of weekend working, was reunited with our best friends from Bergen, was gifted a custom made pennant from our best Sandnes friends, made chocolate mousse and panna cotta with raspberry sauce, was super thankful for the generosity of my mother-in-law who volunteered to sew all our curtains, bought a yellow rug for our living room (even though yellow is not my favorite color), had to give my bound the day off on the Constitution Day due to my growing belly and watched our fresh lawn slowly growing and getting green.  

- - -

Everyday stories: life, week 18 // life, week 19 // life, week 20 // life, week 21 // life, week 22

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails