Wednesday, 17 February 2016

a few 2015 favorites: August

In August I shared a few corners of our home, enjoyed nasturtium galore in the big flower bed, hiked with my parents at Haukeliseter, got closer to finishing Sverre's nursery, had little energy and felt the weight of the last weeks of my pregnancy, got back at work for a few weeks before my maternity leave started, had dinner on the terrace as often as possible, enjoyed red currants and blue gooseberries from our garden, got a huge trampoline - which Sara loves, soaked in the gorgeous weather, but was relieved when the temperature dropped - felt good for my pregnant body and swollen feet.

Everyday stories: life, week 32 // life, week 33 // life, week 34 // life, week 35

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails