Saturday, 30 January 2016

a few 2015 favorites: April

In April I shared the big news about my pregnancy, were at the mountain cabin for our Easter holiday, saw how excited Sara was about being back at the mountain cabin again, got hooked on Lars Kepler's crime novels, were in Oslo for a fancy wedding, graded heaps of student papers, made lots of smoothies for Sara and finished the last paper for my pedagogics studies.

- - -

everyday stories: life, week 14 // life, week 15 // life, week 16 // life, week 17

1 comment:

  1. Dear Astrid, thank you for sharing your everyday life with me as a big "fan" of you. I feel so lucky to know this little place - your blog. :) It always gives me so much motivation, inspiration, happiness! All best for You and your dear family. Kamila (from Poland)



Related Posts with Thumbnails