Friday, 11 December 2015

things I like lately

from my December 2013 archives // Kodak Portra 400nc, Canon EOS 500N

- making paper snowflakes with Sølve on a Saturday night - yeah, Saturdays look rather different than they used to (we used these instructions - so pretty! Also, these look convenient.)
- these simple DIY Christmas decorations
- Hakkebakkeskogen blir animasjonsfilm og Katzenjammer piffer opp musikken
- these beautiful gift tags (via Ingvild)
- made fiskegrateng (fish gratin) for the first time (using this recipe) - yummy!
- Cappelen Damm Barnebøker (children' books publisher) on Instagram
- Friday morning Lucia procession in Sara's kindergarten
- plans of making saffron buns with Sara and her grandmother (my mother) this afternoon (I'll be using this recipe)
- Anna Emilia's (one of my favorite illustrators) new website (this snow house print is hanging in Sverre's nursery)
- this print - Hverdagskjærester by Lisa Aisato - is on my wishlist
- homemade juice with orange, carrot, lemon and ginger
- this kick start shot of ginger, lemon and cucumber
- fresh sheets
- an unexpected nap
- How to get away with murder on Netflix
- listening to Sara play with Lego - she's really into role play
- watching Christmas movies like The Polar Express and Arthur Christmas - I especially enjoyed the last one
- 11 survival-triks (livsvettreglene) (via Ingvild's Facebook)
- Harvest hakkespettbok 
- we are planning to get our Christmas tree this weekend - first time bringing Sara (and Sverre, of course), so we are cutting it ourselves

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the constant smell of baby spit up on my left shoulder - it somehow always seem to miss the spit up cloth

2 comments:

  1. elsker disse listene dine, venn!
    og hah! bestilte "hverdagskjærester" igår til jon andreas - nydelig*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to share diy snowflakes instructions.
    Today I was at work and I had some time and made a lot of them.
    Alenka

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails