Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas!


With days ahead filled with plenty of time with family and friends, I will log off this space for the remaining of the year and give my computer some rest. I will be back with new everyday stories and other things I like in 2016. So without further ado, I want to wish you all a peaceful and happy Christmas and a cheerful celebration of the new year.

PS: I know I won't stay away from social media completely; I'll still update my Instagram. Lets stay in touch; I'm halloastrid!

9 comments:

  1. merry christmas, astrid!

    (i followed you on IG: @zwergenprinzessin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gledelig jul til deg og gjengen din! Takk for alle fine øyeblikk i 2015 og gleder meg til hva 2016 viser. Og for veldig koselig julekort!

    Stor klem fra Ingvild

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've requested to follow as well (hips and brains). Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia! All the best to you and your family in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry christmas to you and your loved ones
    have a wonderful time
    lg birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Chrismas Astrid! (would be happy to follow you on Instagram too)- lenilaf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas from Poland!
    Anna Marta

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never commented on your blog, but it's such a pleasure to read it, it gives me some sort of peace and reminds me to slow down, so thank you! Looking forward to your everyday life posts in 2016. Merry Christmas!
    Itxaso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei!
    I've used to read your blog, but due to problems with my RSS reader I stopped. I found you again and added you on Instagram (Si1sal).
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to read your blog every day since my son was one year(He's 5), but last year I almost did not have time. I returned today and I feel I should not be away for so long! The photos of dark mornings are simply fantastic!!! Congratulations on the new baby and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails