|any muffin will do // best berry muffin ever // Borough market, London, June 2010 // Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N|
- the zen of adult colouring books (via Bleubird)
- managing and storing toys - Sara's toys constantly get out of hand, so this post speaks to me
- finally taking Sara to the library
- the feeling of getting something messy organised (in this case the garage)
- Sara's joy of painting
- a much needed pedicure - my feet were a mess!
- stocking up on wool socks for Sara for the cold season (tips: Sparkjøp er super på prisvennlig ullundertøy til liten og stor)
- mini caramel shortcake (from United Bakeries)
- Life Unexpected on Netflix - a nice change from all the crime series I have seen lately
- I finally remembered to buy sweetened condensed milk so that I can finally make this delicious ice cream again
- fresh from the oven banana muffins - again! There is a bunch of very ripe bananas in the freezer plus Sara loves them, so I have baked them a little too often lately.
- my favorite Hanne from Bergen is visiting for the weekend
- playdate with new friends
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- dealing with Sara's bedtime without Sølve. Sverre is extra needy in the evening, so I find it challenging to deal with them both alone. But then again such a victory when it goes smoothly.